Thursday, February 2, 2017

Write On Your Heart


Morning Glory...

Proverbs 3:3-4

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, WRITE THEM on the tablet of your heart.  Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man.

How important is it for you and I to so know the Word of God that it is literally written there?  Oh, it can make all the difference in the world to our spiritual life.

How do I accomplish this?  In my own life, I have found that if I go over certain scripture every day, that it becomes a part of me.  It becomes "engraved" and a permanent part of my heart.

Each day your heart is like a blank piece of paper.
What will you write on it?
Your will is the pen.  With it YOU CHOOSE what you will be influenced with, motivated by and/or inspired with.

My husband I and are daily setting forth certain scriptures when we come together to pray.  We are listening to certain Bible teachers as we are on a journey.  We are being renewed in our minds by the Word.

I keep a notebook handy to write down the revelation that is coming from these teachings.  I go over and over and over them at times because I KNOW my heart needs renewal and inspiration.

I encourage you today to do the same.  For instance, take Psalms 103.  Read it, read it again, think about each verse, read it out loud.  You are "writing" these anointed words on  your heart.

Now you can begin to expect that favor to flow in your life.
God's Good News will replace the bad news that has been devouring your hope, your faith, your joy and your peace.

Jesus IS the Good News!
Jesus is the Living Word!!
Put Him in the center of your heart today.
He will never leave you.  He IS Faithfulness!!

Loving Him and you,
Charlotte


No comments:

Post a Comment