Tuesday, January 3, 2017

BE BLESSED


Morning Glory....



  1. BE BLESSED...................................

  2. "To be blessed" means 'to be favored by God'. Blessings therefore are directly associated with God and come from God. Thus to express a blessing is like bestowing a wish on someone that they will experience the favor of God. (Taken from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).
  3. ......Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. 4For he chose ...us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love 5he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will -- 6to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves." (Ephesians 1:1-6)

  4. KEY WORDS/PHRASE FOR CAREFUL THOUGHT FROM THE ABOVE SCRIPTURE...
  5. 1. HAS blessed us (past tense work with continual action).
    2. IN CHRIST - Jesus became God's Administrator of His blessings for us.
    3. He CHOSE us...(this was a definite act and desire by God for YOU.
    4. His pleasure and will...(God is pleased to bless you and to assure you of His heart towards you).
    5. Freely given...(His favor is His Gift...learn to believe that and daily thank Him for it).

  6. CONFESSION:
  7. I praise You, Father, for blessing me In Christ Jesus. Thank You for having chosen me to be holy and blameless in Your sight through the new life I have in Christ. I praise You for adopting me as Your child. It rejoices my heart to know that this pleased You and that it was Your will for me. You prepared that life for me that I will be a praise to Your Glory! I believe, receive and rejoice in the free gift of Your favor that is found in the One You love!"
  8. BE BLESSED....

No comments:

Post a Comment