Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Prayer from Psalms 3 - Presidential Candidates


Heavenly Father,

I bow my heart to You, offering myself as a living sacrifice.  I give my heart to You, my life to You, my words to You and seek first Your Kingdom and Your righteousness.

With Your full armor upon me, I come before You to believe and receive the new mercies for this day.  I take my stand in the victory that Jesus has won, and by His authority I ready myself to bind satan and to stand against his wiles and deceits.

David faced many enemies, Lord, in his life, but he called upon You, his shield and his glory.  From these anointed words from Psalms 3, penned through him by the Holy Spirit, I pray for America.  Many enemies are surrounding us and seeking to bring their ways upon this land.  They scream that You will not save us. 

But, I take Your unfailing Word and VOICE what David wrote.  You, O God, are our impenetrable shield.  You are the Eternal God Who answers Your people.  I pray that you deal a strong blow to the jaw of our enemy as we lift up the great shield of faith.  I ask You to shatter their teeth so that what they speak will not make sense nor be understood.

Bring clarity to those who are speaking truth.  Give them penetrating  and anointed words that will turn this nation back to You. 

Thank You for exposing evil. Thank You for the enemy being caught in their own trap.  Thank You for bringing light to the hearts of men and women so that Your Name will be highly exalted.

Use us to bring honor and glory to Your Name wherever we are.

In Jesus Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment