Friday, May 1, 2015

"Only Believe"...Oh, It Should be "Praise God I Can Believe!!:

 
 
Morning Glory!!!
 
 
Only believe.
Not only believe and then spend the entire day trying to figure out how God is going to do it!
Only believe.
Not only believe and then put your own ideas into the mix.
Only believe.
Not only believe and then tell everyone what your need is to see if someone will meet that need.
Jesus commanded that we "only believe His Word".
Why? Because His Word is ALIVE.
His Word is anointed with power.
His Word NEVER fails to accomplish His will in the one who "only believes"!
His Word defeated satan once and for all.
His Word is YES and we add our AMEN to it!
Only Believe His Word.
He didn't tell us to have "blind faith". He gave us His Word as the lamp unto our feet and the light unto our path, and said BELIEVE!
Say out loud..."I WILL believe! I will NOT trust in anyone or anything but the Word of my God. I will resist all doubt, all fear, all inclination to lean on the arm of the flesh. I will trust in the Lord with all of my heart, and I will not lean on what I understand with my human reasoning. I will BELIEVE His Word, and I will RECEIVE of His Goodness for me today!"
Living in His Grace through Faith,
Charlotte
 


No comments:

Post a Comment