Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Morning Glory....

Wanted to share a special poem the Lord gave me a few months ago.  I pray it blesses you, encourages you, and keeps your feet upon the righteous path of faith!!


If I Believed

by the Holy Spirit through Charlotte Fortier

 

 

 

If I believed God’s Word today, I would not be sad.

If I believed God’s Word today, I would not be mad.

If I believed God’s Word today, I would joyfully stand.

Because believing gets me receiving, and that is my Father’s plan.

 

If I believed God’s Word, I would see my prayers as done.

If I believed God’s Word, I would praise God’s Holy Son.

If I believed God’s Word, the tears would never flow.

If I believed God’s Word, I would rise up each day and go.

 

Nothing is impossible....OH...If I only believed.

God can do all things...and He HAS done  those things for me.

I can take that word called “if”, and change it by His grace.

I can rise up in my holy faith and look upon His Face.

 

Sadness...I am leaving you, you are no friend of mine.

Madness...I now cast you out...to walk with Grace Divine.

Joy...you are welcome here, come now and fill my soul

My Father has the plan for me...it’s NOW...and I am whole.

 

No more fellowship with that dark and shadowy “IFFY”.

No more listening to demons whose evil tries to grip me.

I put on my walking shoes and follow after Love.

God placed me in the heavenlies, and I’m walking up above.

 

My life is a Believer, and this is where I’ll stay.

Believing is receiving, and my God has made the way.

I have to keep my mind renewed, I’ll fight and overcome.

I’m leaving “if” behind for good..I have my race to run.

 

This is not a game to play, but Life to choose and live.

I must soberly learn this rule, and at all cost not yield.

The flesh, the world, and the devil are the challenges that I face.

But in the Name of Jesus...I will win my race.

 

I will BELIEVE God’s Word today, and I will not be sad.

I will BELIEVE God’s Word today, and I will not be mad.

I will BELIEVE God’s Word today, and I will joyfully stand.

Believing is MY receiving, and I’m in my Father’s plan.

Loving Him and you,
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment