Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Major Surgery

Morning Glory...

"Forgive and Remember" was such an encouragement from the Lord in my life.  Writing it was a challenge that I had never experienced in that depth.  Though it is  a small book, it's contents are a very real spiritual experience that left an indelible mark on my life forever.

I want to share another excerpt from it today:

Page 23....

If anyone wanted to know that there was a living, loving Savior, he would have had to look at someone other than me...

I will never forget writing these words.  But, they were true, at that time of my life.  The wonderful message, though, is that the Lord changed my life.  He took His Word, and did major surgery on my soul, and did not leave me the same.

Need change?

God's Word coupled with your willingness will bring it about.

Loving Him and you,
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment