Tuesday, May 22, 2012

"Pass It On"

Morning Glory!

I love to pass on authors who have inspired and encouraged me.
One that I have followed for years and used her books is Germaine Copeland.
She has written several books on prayer.
Prayer based on the Word of God.
I encourage you to find her books and buy them.

I want to share a prayer today.
Oh, I found myself greatly rejoicing as the precious words filled my ears and then began to wash my soul.

"To Rejoice in the Lord"


Father, this is the day the Lord has made.  I rejoice and am glad in it.  I rejoice in You always. And again I say, I rejoice.  I delight myself in You, Lord.  Happy am I because God is my Lord.
Father, thank You for loving me and rejoicing over
me with joy.  Hallelulah!!!  I am redeemed.
I come with singing, and everlasting joy is upon my head.
I obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing flee away.
That spirit of rejoicing, joy and laughter is my heritage.
Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty - emancipation
from bondage, FREEDOM!
I walk in that liberty.

Father, I praise You with joyful lips.  I am every filled and stimulated with the Holy Spirit.  I speak out in psalms and hymns and make melody with all my heart to You, Lord.  My happy heart is a good medicine, and my cheerful mind works healing.
The light in my eyes rejoices others.
I have a good report. My countenance radiates the joy of the Lord.

Father, thank You that I bear much prayer fruit.  I ask in Jesus' Name, and I will receive so that my joy (gladness, delight) may be full, complete, and overflowing.  The joy of the Lord is my strength. Therefore, I count it all joy, all strength, when I encounter tests or trials of any sort, because I am strong in You, Father.

I have the victory in the Name of Jesus.  Satan is beneath my feet.  I am not moved by adverse circumstances.  I have been made the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.  I dwell in the Kingdom of God and have peace and joy in the Holy Spirit!  Praise the Lord!!

(Psalms 118:24 Phil. 4:4,Phil. 3:1; Psalm 144:15; Zeph. 3:17; Isa. 51:11; 2 Cor. 3:17; Jams 1:25; Psalm 63:5; Eph. 5:18,19; Prov. 17:22, Prov. 15:30; Phil. 4:8; Prov. 15:13; John 15:7,8; John 16:23; Neh. 8:10; James 1:2; Eph. 6:10; 1 John 5:4; Eph. 1:22; 2 Cor. 5:7,21; Romans 14:17


Use this prayer today!  Use it often!  Use it in spite of what you feel or are going through!  God's Word will enter your heart, strengthen your  soul, and lift you up into the heavenlies!

Buy her prayer books.  They are called..."Prayers that Avail Much" by Germaine Copeland.
YOU WILL BE BLESSED!!


No comments:

Post a Comment