Monday, August 1, 2016

Prayer from Psalms 1 - Presidential Candidate

August 1, 2016

Heavenly Father, I come before you to present myself as a living sacrifice; holy, devoted and well pleasing in Your Presence.  Lord, I first acknowledge that You are God.  I repent of all ways that have not been pleasing to you. Forgive me for not obeying Your command to pray.  Cleanse me from all unrighteousness, and guide me back into a sustained dedication to Your Word and Your Ways.

I pray to day for the heart of __________________________.  Open their eyes today to discern any wicked schemed that would snare them.  Influence their steps and steer them away from worldly judgment and sarcasm.

Help them to focus on what is right and to turn a deaf ear to words that are sent to spark anger and unwise opinions. 

Cause those who devise wickedness in their hearts to stumble at their own schemes.

May ___________________________ receive a righteous vision and come to the understanding that this journey is one that needs You. 

In Jesus Name, I bind satan and all wicked spirits from interfering in the plans of men.  I command all lying spirits, all evil plots and hidden things to be exposed and revealed so that the hearts in this nation will be delivered from deception.  Bring them into the light, O Lord, so that Truth will be known.

Thank You, Lord, for hearing the righteous.
Thank You, Lord, for healing America.
Thank You, Lord, for delivering us from evil.

In Jesus Mighty Name
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment