Thursday, January 7, 2016

TO

Morning Glory...

TO...God be the glory for the great things He has done.
TO...take up my cross and follow Him, the Holy One.
TO...put the past behind me, and keep my face to the Son.
TO...press forward to that highest mark, for me He has won.

TO...keep my heart free from the most grievous of sin.
TO...serve my dear Master, Whose glory is within.
TO...read Living Word and be filled with His Light.
TO...be strengthened and changed by His glorious might.

TO...watch and be wary of the enemies schemes.
TO...wear boldly an Armor of heavenly means.
TO...lean on the Arms of my Warrior King.
TO...rest in His Victory in the shadow of His Wings.

TO...yield and surrender and stay at His Throne.
TO...know I'm His Daughter, to Him I belong.
TO...let go of earthly things where no treasure is found.
TO...prepare to be ready...to Heaven I'm bound.

 
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment