Saturday, January 9, 2016

I

Morning Glory...

I...would rather have Jesus than anything.
I...no longer live but Christ lives in me.
I...am the redeemed of the Lord and I say so.
I...bless the Lord at all times.
I...sing of the mercies of the Lord forever.
I...resist the devil and he flees from me.
I...am united to the True Vine.
I...forget what is behind and press on to a high calling.
I...forgive and "remember" my decisions before God.
I...humble myself underneath His Mighty Hand.
I...present myself to Him a living sacrifice.
I...seek first His Kingdom and His righteousness.
I...am accepted in the Beloved.
I...know that God is with me wherever I go.
I...dwell in the Shadow of His wings.
I...am surrounded by His favor.
I...am blessed and HIGHLY favored of God.

Yes....I....am!!
You can be, too!!!
Call on Jesus and He will live in you.

                                    Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment