Friday, April 11, 2014

Jesus, God Sent You for Me!

Morning Glory...


Jesus, You were sent by God,
A plan made long ago.
To bring His Love and Mercy to,
This hurting world below.
 
So lost and dark, and dead were we,
That nothing else could save.
Grace did send His holy One,
To free us from sin's dark grave.
 
Entered You, the Sacrifice, and
Brought God's Message clear.
God in man, once again,
Love's heart drawing us all near.
 
Mercy flowed from Heaven's Throne
As He offered You, the Lamb.
Holy blood that cleansed and healed,
Poured from the Great I AM.
 
Lord, I offer You my praise,
For the Grace that set me free.
Lord, I bow before Your Throne today,
To worship at Your feet.
 
Holy hands I lift to You,
My Lamb upon the Throne,
Jesus, God sent You here for me,
I worship You alone.
 
by the Holy  Spirit through Charlotte Fortier
April 11, 2014
 
******************************************
 
Resurrection Sunday will soon be here for all of us to celebrate as those who belong to the Kingdom of God's dear Son.
 
Seek to honor Him.
Let the world know Who you belong to.
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind by the Word of God.
 
You are the Redeemed of the Lord!
You are His purchased possession!
You are a branch off of the True Vine.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment