Thursday, March 22, 2012

Realize and Recognize


March 22, 2012



What are my words today?



Realization and Recognition.



Yes….realizing that the call to God and His Will must supplant any and all other desires.

Yes…recognizing Who has called me and responding to that call in humble submission.



Realizing how self centered I have been, and how deceived I have lived thinking that I had the right to choose what to do, and when to do it. 



Recognizing that in obedience there is the blessing of God upon my life.



And with the realizing and the recognizing, comes the understanding, the real understanding of what God means when He says that our lives are hidden in Christ.



Christ, to come forward, to be exalted, to be seen IN us before the world, as we are seen IN Him before the Father of Eternity.



Realizing how very important it is that I press on to that high calling, forgetting what lies behind, and keeping my heart focused upon the One Who called me by His Name, that I might be known in this world as one set apart for the glory of my Father.



This is why the calling is so high.  Only God can bring us up to that position.  It is only by His Grace that our previous life of death and enmity towards Him can be so miraculously changed into Life Immortal and Eternal and Holy.



O God, burn these thoughts into my soul that I will live in a continual state of remembrance that “it is no longer I that live, but Christ  Who lives in me”.

No comments:

Post a Comment