Tuesday, October 8, 2013

"Forgive and Remember" - A Testimony of Forgiveness

Morning Glory...

Seems like ages since I have been able to sit down and "blog".  Oh, it isn't like I have earth shattering news, but there is just something therapeutic in jotting down your thoughts, even if they don't shatter the earth...LOL.

Recently I was able to accomplish a very important dream, and that is to publish a book.  I'm sure for those of you who are on Facebook, you must be rather weary of my postings, but for me, it reminds me of when I had my first child.  And for that matter, my second one, also.  It was a long journey from the circumstance to the printed page, but am so very grateful for that one more check off the lengthy bucket list we all have.

Expressing what God has done for me has always been important.  I had such a dramatic return to the Lord; that left such an indelible effect upon my life, and I relish every memory that He gives me the opportunity to share.  We look at the "finished products" of those we admire,i.e. pastors, faith teachers, etc., but fail to realize the deep well of pain, sorrow, joy and triumphs that they draw from. 

"Forgive and Remember" is one such well.  It was a revelation of what I was living in, and thought was acceptable to God.  Wrong!!  It wasn't until I committed to God's Word, that it was able to change my thinking, my will, and the direction of my life.  I state in the book that what I went through was due to the misery IN me, and not in the person that, unfortunately, was the subject of my discontent.

I want to continue to write.  I want to express more of the stories and events that caused me to turn to God, and to know Him as the Living Word.  So, off I go again.  I just pray it won't take another three years. 

If you would like a copy of my book, please go to amazon.com.  On this website you can take a look at its contents.  If you decide that you would rather have a copy from me, then just send a SASE, along with $12.00 (this will include shipping costs).  I would be more than happy to sign it, and ship it.  I love telling how Jesus set me free.  My email address is pastorchar59@yahoo.com.  I will give you my address at that time.

Loving Him and you,
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment